[packman] kde4-k3b / 11.2 problems

Andrea Florio andrea at opensuse.org
Tue Nov 10 22:53:10 CET 2009

True.. this package need to me fixed on 11.2 (it's still the 11.1 version)

that probably will be renamed since suse 11.2 dropped kde4- prefix

Andrea

Il 10/11/2009 22:14, Martin Schlander ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> I noticed a couple of small problems with the kde4-k3b package for 11.2.
>
> 1) Installing kde4-k3b from packman should "automatically" replace/obsolete
> the k3b provided with the distro, which it currently doesn't.
>
> 2) Packman version should be updated to 1.68/alpha3 (currently it's
> 1.66/alpha2)
>
> Keep up the good work.
>
> All the best.
>
> Martin

Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)
Email: andrea at opensuse.org
Packman Packaging Team