[packman] [PM] devede 3.13.1-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/noarch)

Chris Heinrich cheinrich2 at comcast.net
Wed May 27 23:02:31 CEST 2009

Devede Problem
Ok i'm running opensuse 11.1 KDE 4.3
so the problem is devede since the last update it hasent worked properly
i can load up the video i want to convert and setup my settings but when
it is time to covert the video and i click the foward button nothing
happens i've used devede in the past alot so i saw an update for it
today well still the same problem so i got to thinking i will run it in
console to see what message i get well here it is
glib.GError: /usr/share/devede/wprogress.ui: required gtk+ version 2.16,
current version is 2.14
so i went looking at the gtk packages well it is right to a point cause
i do have this
gtk2 Version:2.14.4-8.7.1
but i also have this
gtk2-engines Version:2.16.1-4.1
So the problem is the first one gtk2 version 2.14 how do i get 2.16
cause my system is up to date with the latest updates
any help would be appreciated