[packman] [PM] MLDonkey 3.0.0-3.pm.10 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Stefan Schlörholz stefan at schloerholz.de
Tue May 12 10:31:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

> this time is fixed :)

thanks for the quick responses and for the immediate fixes. And thanks for packaging and making live for users easier.

With the new version MLDonkey-init installs.

I now don't get it to start:

# /etc/init.d/mldonkey start
/etc/init.d/mldonkey: line 13: /etc/init.d/functions: No such file or directory
/etc/init.d/mldonkey: line 24: .: /etc/sysconfig/network: is a directory
/etc/init.d/mldonkey: line 27: [: =: unary operator expected
/etc/init.d/mldonkey: line 30: gprintf: command not found
/etc/init.d/mldonkey: line 32: daemon: command not foound

I do not know wether you are the author of the init script. If so can you help me out here? If not, do you have an idea as of whom I can contact?

Best regards

Stefan