[packman] [PM] tubularix 0.1.2.0-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/ppc)

Miguel miguelescudero at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 31 19:18:04 CEST 2009

Hello Toni:

I'm the creator of Tubularix and I want to thank you for packagin my game and
show you two little mistakes in the package:
-In the package description its written tubula instead of tubular.
-In the comment section of the tubularix.desktop file its written Tubularis
instead of Tubularix.

I've updated the game today to 0.1.3.1, so I'll be grateful if you update it
when you have time.

Feel free to give me some advice on how to organise files better to make
packaging easier.

Thanks.