[packman] Status of gnono?

Michael Skiba michael at michael-skiba.de
Fri Mar 27 20:39:54 CET 2009

Hello packman,
hello toni,

I just noticed that packman offers version 1.9.2 of gnono, however the project
site only knows about 1.9.1 (also the projectsite seems to be untouched since
2 years :/ ). Is that correct?

Also I send along an updated version of the German translation: I took the
latest .pot file from cvs (2 years old) which contains 34 translateable
strings and translated them into German (old file only contained 10 strings
and didn't really deserve the name translation, since huge parts of the game
were still in English). I don't know what your policy is, but I'd really
appreciate it if it could be included in the package, since it seems a bit
unlikely that upstream is still maintained ...

Regards
Michael