[packman] subtitlecomposer... Please Help!

Alex Ruiz E. rruizeuler at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 13 00:07:40 CET 2009

Dear Andrea,

I found 'subtitle composer' in a 64 bit machine, and I'm using it to
subtitle a documentary I'm working on. It's a great application, thanks
for packaging this!

I'm having problems because I'm running it on Gnome, not KDE. I have
been working for several hours subtitling, and now that I want to render
it to a regular video format for other people to see, I can't find how
to do it. And, since I'm running Gnome, not KDE, the Handbook is not
available!

Is there any place where I can download it?

Thanks so much, I'm sorry to bug you with such a stupid question, but I
couldn't find anything in Google.

Alex