[packman] jack-0.116.x and jack2 (aka jackmp)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Fri Jan 2 13:30:04 CET 2009

Am Freitag, 2. Januar 2009 schrieb Steffen Klein:
> Hi
>
> Any info on what, why happened to the current jack 0.116.1 and jack2
> packages and when we can expect new packages?

the reason I dropped those packages from the packman repo is simple:
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-dev/2008-December/022310.html

you should read the whole thread :)

and as long as such people can post such messages on official mailing-lists,
and none of the audio-gurus there (I've packaged most of their programms for
openSuSE) does nothing against or bann such persons I have no interest at all
to provide such packages for the moment.

--
have fun
Toni