[packman] [PM] python-mechanize 0.1.11-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 10.3/noarch)

Jason Power power.jg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:02:05 CET 2009

Hi,

I just installed this via the installer and I got the error "ImportError: No
module named mechanize" after the install. After digging around I found the
issue was that the files were installed to /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/
and after copying the files to /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/ the
module loaded without a problem. I'm not sure if this helps you any but I
thought I'd let you know. I think this also applies to ClientForm.

Thanks,
Jason Power