[packman] Problem with lmms-0.4.2 package

m n pidayman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:48:40 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the ppc package lmms-0.4.2 (Linux Multimedia
Studio version 0.4.2) in your repository. I can access the package fine, but
one package it requires, ladspa-foo-plugins, keeps me from installing it.
Yet this plugin package is not in your repository nor any other provided to
openSUSE.

I am using openSUSE 11.1 for PPC architectures. I'm using a Powerbook G3
Pismo. If the package is not required by lmms-0.4.2, can you please remove
it as a dependency? However, if it is required, or strongly recommended, can
you either add a ppc rpm for ladspa-foo-plugins or tell me how to build the
.src.rpm?

Thank you!