[packman] [PM] imagination 2.1-0.pm.1.6 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Dec 8 23:26:34 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009 schrieb Norbert:
> Hi,
>
> imagination is a fine tool to create slideshows. It's a great job that you
> make an rpm of it. With the new version I have a little problem. The
> Transitions for the slide are not eligible. Neither with mouse nor with
> keyboard. The transitionfiles are in the right directory, but it seems that
> imagination couldn't see or load them.

you're right:

from the readme.txt:
NOTE FOR PACKAGERS:
===================

Before packaging Imagination (unless this hasn't already been done) please
comment line 22 in file src/support.c from this:

#define PLUGINS_INSTALLED 0
to this:
#define PLUGINS_INSTALLED 1

If you fail to do so Imagination won't be able to load the transitions and the
transition's images when the package is installed.

strange, but nethertheless needed, new package is uploaded. Thx for report!

--
have fun
Toni