[packman] [PM] vlc 1.0.3-1.pm.6.4 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

Justin Elser jelser at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:11:01 CET 2009

I have installed Vlc 1.0.3-1.pm.6.4 x86_64 under both 11.1 and 11.2 on different machines.  It appears that the 11.2 version is missing the Infrared remote controller interface.  Under Tools->Preferences->Show All->Interface->Control Interfaces I do not see an option for Infrared in 11.2, but I do in 11.1.  These are two different machines, so there could be something else that is the problem, but seeing as how the one that actually has the remote (which is working in mythtv and mplayer) I would like to see this working in the 11.2 package.

Thanks