[packman] amarok 1.4 packet for opensuse 11.2

Sebastian Peters bazza at snafu.de
Fri Dec 4 13:58:08 CET 2009

Hi Pascal,

thanks again for your efforts to bring amarok1.4 on opensuse 11.2! I
just wanted to let you know that the database connection  to mysql works
flawless now. Bad news is that collection scanning won't work if amarok
2 is installed at the same time. Seems like the amarokcollectionscanner
does not work anymore because the one from amarok2 is first in path
(unfortunately both collection scanners have the exact same name), thus
amarok1.4 fails to update the collection. Can this be resolved somehow
in the amarok1.4 packet?

cheers,
Sebastian