[packman] THC-Hydra and libssh rpms to be included (possibly)

Aaron apconole at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 17:46:15 CEST 2009

I've build thc-hydra and libssh into rpms (x86_64 and the srpms) and would like to get into the 'lets give this stuff back' spirit for openSUSE. The THC-Hydra had to be patched a bit (didn't use a patchfile - instead just modified the source directly, and used that.. hope that's ok... if not I'll make a patchfile).

I'm not really sure where to go from here. I've only built on OpenSUSE 11.1, but could probably run a VM and build for OpenSUSE 11 as well.

The location of the packages:
http://aconole.brad-x.com/programs/RPMS
(note - this is just a basic directory.. there isn't a package repository information or anything).

I didn't test the source RPMs, but I did test the binary RPMs.

Thanks,
-Aaron