[packman] libmodplug

Cristian Morales Vega cmorve69 at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 21 22:48:31 CEST 2009

2009/4/21 Manfred Tremmel <manfred at links2linux.de>:
> PS: Maybe you should replace the Obsoletes entry in the -devel part:
>    libmodplug0-devel = %{version}   ->  libmodplug0-devel < %{version}

I just had it in my home repo to test the VideoLAN package with the
fake Packman packages. sbrabec is the one that took it to the main
repo (for >11.1 openSUSE versions) and is now mantaining it. But I
will say him.
Anyway "# Name in Packman and OBS before openSUSE 11.2, Never in
openSUSE."... it's that true? Perhaps he was just confused because of
"%{lib}" vs "%{libname}"? When I took it to the OBS for sure I used
"libmodplug-devel", no "libmodplug0-devel".