[packman] libmodplug

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Apr 21 20:32:01 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 21. April 2009 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> Just note that some time ago I took your package and used it in my
> home repo at the OBS to be able to compile VideoLAN (it was only a
> test... and between, at "home:RedDwarf:fakePackman" there are "fake"
> packages that allow to compile against ffmpeg and so without having a
> real copy of the package... I'm not an ELF/linker/etc. expert, but it
> seems to work).

Sounds interesting, but I'm also no ELF/linker/etc. expert.

> The thing is it has been copied to openSUSE:Factory, now it's part of
> the main distro.

Nice to here this.

> I don't know if now you want to drop the package from Packman, but if

We can't drop the package, other packman packages depend on libmodplug
and our philosophy is to include all needed packages which are not part
of the openSUSE distribution.

> you don't note that openSUSE has four patches that probably you would
> want to use.

I'll take a look on it.

> The OBS devel project is "home:sbrabec:Factory".

On gwdg I can only find nspluginwraper, maybe I've to wait a little bit
until it's in sync.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/