[packman] [PM] Azureus 4.2.0.3-B11.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/noarch)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Tue Apr 14 11:07:29 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 14. April 2009 schrieb Marco Poletti:
> Hi,
>
> I use the packet Vuze (from the Packman repository) that you mantain.
fine :)

> I think the repository should contain the stable version (or both stable
> and unstable), because that's what stable/unstable are for.
> The repository currently contains only the unstable one. This means more
> work to you, too, because it's updated very often.
I provide also the stable ones if they are published, you are not forced to
update every new release. The B00 are the stable ones.

e.g:
* Thu Apr 09 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 4.2.0.3-B11-0.pm.1
- update to 4.2.0.3-B11
- update azpnpnav-0.2.17
* Wed Apr 01 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 4.2.0.3-B06-0.pm.1
- update to 4.2.0.3-B06
- update azpnpnav-0.2.15
* Sun Mar 29 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 4.2.0.3-B01-0.pm.1
- update to 4.2.0.3-B01
* Mon Mar 23 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 4.2.0.0-B00-0.pm.1
- update to 4.2.0.0 release

> Are there any reason to not ship the stable versions?
see above.

Too make it short, I won't change anything. You can create your own stable
version or simply update only to the stable versions.
The development of Vuze/Azureus is so quick and the packaged versions are well
tested by me (I don't update to every Bxx release...)

--
have fun
Toni