[packman] Bug Miro 2.0.3 ?

Willem Franssen willemfranssen at planet.nl
Wed Apr 8 20:50:23 CEST 2009

    *Hello there,
    I downloaded and installed Miro 2.0.3-0.pm1 from the site
    http://packman.links2linux.de/package/Miro/89019
    (dual boot system Open Suse 11.1 and Windows XP SP3). Repository
    skynet.be/packman/suse/11.1 (or mirrors). After the first startup
    Miro workes fine. But after everey restart op Miro I get the
    folowing cryptic error message: 'Unknown error. An unknown problem
    prevented startup of Miro. Please send bug reports to bla bla bla".
    I made sure all necessary libs and packages are installed.  I made a
    bug report to the Miro community, but they supposed it to be a bug
    in the Packman package. Did anyone have the same experience? What
    could I do to solve the problem, or is it realy a bug in the
    package? The Windows-version of Miro 2.0.3 works just fine. Still
    I'm a rather newbie on Linux.
    Kind regards,
    Willem Franssen
    *