[packman] packman mirrors problem

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:15:10 CEST 2009

Are there plans to setup a system with automatic mirror selection,
similar to <download.opensuse.org> in order to lessen the need to
select **one** mirror and stick with it?

(aside --- which mirror have others deemed to be the fastest (on
average) and reliable (in terms of being available whenever requested
(desired)? I've noticed the most reliability with skynet.be)

Felipe