[packman] packman mirrors problem

Marc Schiffbauer marc at schiffbauer.net
Wed Apr 8 11:44:42 CEST 2009

* Felipe Alvarez schrieb am 08.04.09 um 08:00 Uhr:
> I am not able to connect to
> <http://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/packman/suse/11.1/> has there been
> changes made to this mirror? Any other options for Australia (Pacific
> Region?)?

Hello Felipe,

they deleted the mirror because they had some disk-space problems
and thought the packman mirror is only rarely used...

Currently I do not know if it will become available later again or
if they want to cancel mirroring packman alltogether

-Marc
--
| Ein Service von Links2Linux.de:         /  o\   RPMs for SuSE   |