[packman] [PM] Qlix 0.2b1-0.pm.2 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Aurelio Grego 80classics at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:36:25 CEST 2008

Hi Pascal,
I've installed Qlix, but, when I start the program, I get these error
messages:
aurelio at linux:~> Qlix
PTP: Opening session
Device count > 0
QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread
WARNING: LIBMTP_Get_Filelisting() is deprecated.
WARNING: please update your code to use
LIBMTP_Get_Filelisting_With_Callback()
WARNING: LIBMTP_Get_Tracklisting() is deprecated.
WARNING: please update your code to use
LIBMTP_Get_Tracklisting_With_Callback()
Adding track, setting row index to: 0Adding track, setting row index to:
0Adding track, setting row index to: 0Adding track, setting row index
to: 0Adding track, setting row index to: 0Playlist crosslinked! please
Qlix: mtp/MtpDevice.cpp:664: void
MtpDevice::createTrackBasedStructures(): Asserzione `false' fallita.
PTP: Closing session
Ouch! - Qlix received signal 6
The same MTP device, Creative Zen Vision:M works great with Gnomad2.
Thanks for your answer
Aurelio Grego