[packman] [Announcement] Removal of all packages for SuSE 10.0 and SuSE 10.1

Marc Schiffbauer marc at schiffbauer.net
Fri Oct 3 19:01:54 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

this is to inform you that all packages for SuSE versions 10.0 and
10.1 will be deleted from our repository in the next couple of days.

So if you still need some of these packages you should download them
from one of the mirrors now.

In the future packages for versions that are not officially
supported by the distribution vendor anymore will be moved into a
'discontinued' directory for some time before they will be deleted
finally.

Thanks for using packman packages.

-Marc
--
| Ein Service von Links2Linux.de:         /  o\   RPMs for SuSE   |