[packman] [PM] libtheora 1.0-0.pm.0 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sat Nov 8 09:24:38 CET 2008

Am Samstag 08 November 2008 schrieb Amanai:
> Your package conflict with libtheora ftom openSUSE resources and
> openSUSE DVD. Next time please check your packages with openSUSE.
> P;ease fix this soon us possible.
>
> thank you!

There's nothing to fix. The openSUSE version is 1.0.betaX this is higher
then 1.0. How to name the 1.0 version to get it higher then openSUSE
version. So YaST prefers to install the openSUSE packages. I've set a
Requires Entry to "libtheora0 = 1.0" to use the Packman version, so you
have to "downgrade" to the new version, and everything is ok.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/