[packman] libfmodex..

Jan Engelhardt jengelh at medozas.de
Sun Nov 2 06:19:57 CET 2008

Hi,

I am needing fmodex 4.18, but upon further examination I found that
fmod.org produces totally braindead .so files that are not correctly
versioned according to
http://www.nondot.org/sabre/Mirrored/libtool-2.1a/libtool_6.html

So until they fixed it, it will be necessary to put different fmod
versions into different directories, e.g. %_libdir/fmodex-%version/
instead of %_libdir, and %_includedir/fmodex-%version/fmodex instead of
%_includedir/fmodex. Could you do this modification for the package?
(And maybe call it libfmodex420 instead)

thanks,
Jan