[packman] Totem plugin

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Mar 24 21:21:16 CET 2008

Am Montag, 24. März 2008 schrieb manu:
> Hello, i would like to know why totem plugin has stop to play
> embedded videos,,, i updated totem and now it keeps asking me to get
> codecs that i have 2 days ago...i dont understand.
> Any help would be apreciated... thanks in advance

First of all, what SUSE-version do you use (totem allways needs the
latest gtk version, so there are different versions for each
SUSE-version). Second, what's the exact version of your totem package
(rpm -q totem) and third, please post the exact error massage you get.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/