[packman] [PM] mythtv 0.21 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Druid fastdruid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:14:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I've installed the packages you uploaded for suse 10.3 and there is a
bit of an issue, the preview display adds a blue tinge to people.

I've asked on the mythtv-users list and the feedback is that it was
compiled without MMX

<quote>
> If you're using a packaged version of Myth, you need to tell your
> packager more details of the setup you're using because he needs to
> adjust the configuration so it will work on lots of different machines,
> but so it also has MMX.
</quote>

Is this the case? Can it be compiled with MMX?

Thanks

David