[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv1046 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Michael Schueller schueller-berlin at gmx.de
Sun Mar 9 15:36:08 CET 2008

Am Samstag, 8. März 2008 schrieb Michael:
> Hello Leon
>
> There is a need to rebuild the Package because of a wrong set
> Link to /usr/bin/mpeg2enc.
> When i start cinelerra it trys to load
> the /usr/lib/cinelerra/mpeg2enc.plugin , but stucks because of a
> wrong Adresse. If i delete the
> /usr/lib/cinelerra/mpeg2enc.plugin, and relink it to
> /usr/bin/mpeg2enc, it starts fine.
>
> rm /usr/lib/cinelerra/mpeg2enc.plugin
> ln -s /usr/bin/mpeg2enc /usr/lib/cinelerra/mpeg2enc.plugin

Hello again

Now i know, that the Link i have set, is exactly the Link you have
set in the Spec. So it's not a fault in the spec, but there is
still anything strainge going on when i start cinelerra.

The removing of the link worked only one time, after this cinelerra
stucked again. If i start cinelerra, i get the following message

PluginServer::open_plugin: /usr/lib/cinelerra/mpeg2enc.plugin: Kann
das Programm nicht dynamisch Laden

..and than i stucks. I can not close the windowws, or open any menu

Greats
Michael