[packman] Re: [PM] aqbanking3 3.4.2 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sat Jun 7 14:00:57 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, 7. Juni 2008 schrieb Johannes Kapune:
> Hi toni,
> there are some new versions of aqbanking3.
rofl ...

the freshmeat announcement is from 07.06.2008 12:42
... and now it is 07.06.2008 13:55....

so don't talk about outdated versions :D

if you want to be the fastest packager in universe I suggest that you do
simply a try instead of bothering me with your questions, because it takes
two minutes to answer, and in those two minitues I could upload and rebuild
the new packages. Sorry for beeing sarcastic ... but your kind of update
question is really really annoying :)

--
have fun
Toni