[packman] [PM] outlaws 0.1.3b (openSUSE 11.0/noarch)

Nistor Andrei coder.tux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:24:43 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have tried to install outlaws from yast and it looks like it depends on
ode. I have installed libode instead, as there is no package named
ode other than that one, so I tried downloading the rpm and installing
manually with the --nodeps option. It worked, but outlaws still fails to
start with this error:

outlaws.sh
using
PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/games/outlaws/cs:/usr/share/games/outlaws/cel:/usr/share/games/outlaws/ioData/scripts
Start realpath='' path='/this' configname='/this/celstart.cfg'
DEBUG: Sound System Software Renderer Initializing...

crystalspace.pluginmgr.loadplugin:
  could not load plugin 'cel.celconsole'
  could not load plugin 'cel.physicallayer'
  could not load plugin 'cel.persistence.classic'
  could not load plugin 'cel.addons.celentity'

crystalspace.pluginmgr.loadplugin:
  failed to initialize plugin 'crystalspace.device.joystick.linux'
crystalspace.application.celstart:  CEL physical layer missing!

Thanks for your time, it's been a while since I wanted to try this game
out and I'm sorry to see it's still not working on x86_64.