[packman] [PM] ardour2 2.5-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Georg Rudolph georg.rudolph at schwaben.de
Sat Jul 12 18:30:52 CEST 2008

Hello,

trying to compile the source-rpm of ardour2 I get  the attatched
messages and error message. It was the same with ardour 2.4.1. Do you
have a solution for this? I'm on openSuse 11.0, with the jengelh
rt-kernel. I would like to add another osc-command.

I do as root:

    rpmbuild -bc /usr/src/packages/SPEC/ardour2.spec

Anyway, many thanks for supplying the package for openSuse. Your binary
packages work very nice.

Regards,
Georg Rudolph