[packman] [packamn] liferea 64-bit

Claes Bäckström claes.backstrom at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 16 19:01:47 CET 2008

I have problem running liferea (x86-64 bit version) on openSUSE 10.3.

The error I get is this:

liferea --debug-plugins
PLUGINS: Scanning for plugins (/usr/lib64/liferea):
PLUGINS: -> libnotify notification (liblinotiflibnotify.so, type=3)
PLUGINS: Cannot open /usr/lib64/liferea/liblihtmlx.so
(libgtkembedmoz.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory)!
PLUGINS: -> LUA Scripting Support Plugin (libliscrlua.so, type=4)

** ERROR **: Sorry, I was not able to load any installed browser
plugin! Try the --debug-plugins option to get debug information!
aborting...

This is what i have installed:

rpm -qa | grep liferea
liferea-mozilla-1.4.10-0.pm.2
liferea-1.4.10-0.pm.2

The version of MoxilleFirefox I use is the 32-bit version if that's important.

I'm I missing something or is this a bug?

Warm Regards,
Claes Backstrom