[packman] [PM] openarena 0.7.0 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Andrea Florio andreafl at libero.it
Thu Jan 10 22:53:12 CET 2008

openarena 0.71 has been released!

0.7.1 patch released!
Posted by leileilol
<http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1> on Wed, 08 Aug
2007 19:27 GMT
Our previous release was a bit buggy and so we did this patch to fix
things up and polish some graphics here and there.

This contains no engine binaries and can only be installed on the 0.7.0
version.

*Changes:*
- Angelyss/dark_blue is more blue on costume
- New item icons from anyone
- Less bots for oa_dm2 in single player campaign
- Fan crash fix
- You can no longer walk in the sky on Suspended
- Beret is more polished, wears his beret properly
- Announcer is a bit louder and much cleaner
- New rocket smoke