[packman] Add BuildRequires: libmowgli-devel for audacious-devel package

Piotr Pełzowski pelzowski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:16:04 CET 2008

During compilation of audacious_mediaplayer, extension for Kadu Instant
Messanger (http://kadu.net) this shows in terminal

"
(...)
>>> Configuring audacious_mediaplayer module...
Package libmowgli was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmowgli.pc'
Package 'libmowgli', required by 'Audacious', not found
Package libmowgli was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libmowgli.pc'
Package 'libmowgli', required by 'Audacious', not found
MODULE_LIBS:
MODULE_LIBS_PATH:
MODULE_INCLUDES:
MODULE_INCLUDES_PATH:
MODULE_CXXFLAGS:
MODULE_LDFLAGS:
MODULE_TOOLS:          pkg-config
MODULE_CONFIGURE_CMD:  pkg-config audacious --exists
checking if pkg-config tool is available... found in /usr/bin
configure: error: Additional module configuration command failed!"

In my opinion adding to BuildRequires: libmowgli-devel will resolve this
one.

Greetings

PS. Pleas CC me if needed, I'm not subscribed
PPS. I hope this is appropriate place for bug reports.

--
Greetings,
Piotr Pełzowski