[packman] Glame doesn't recognize esound

Detlef Reichelt detlef at die-mafia.de
Mon Dec 29 16:09:15 CET 2008

Am Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:34:12 +0100
schrieb Toni <toni at links2linux.de>:

> seems that esound was dropped beetween openSuSE-11.1RC2 and final
> version from the openSuSE distribution.

oh, we have some more packages which requires esound-devel:

~/Documents/packman/trunk/packages/suse> grep -HR esound-devel * | grep -v svn | grep BuildRequires | cut -f1 -d":"
adplay/adplay.spec
allegro/allegro.spec
alsaplayer/alsaplayer.spec
audacious/audacious.spec
audacious-plugins/audacious-plugins.spec
bmp/bmp.spec
enlightenment16/enlightenment16.spec
gaim/gaim.spec
galan/galan.spec
gjacktransport/gjacktransport.spec
glame/glame.spec
gmerlin/gmerlin.spec
gnomebaker/gnomebaker.spec
gstreamer010-plugins-good/gstreamer010-plugins-good.spec
libstk/libstk.spec
libvisual04-plugins/libvisual04-plugins.spec
mhwaveedit/mhwaveedit.spec
mpeg4ip/mpeg4ip.spec
mpg123/mpg123.spec
MPlayer/MPlayer.spec