[packman] libxine1-codecs shouldn't include "/usr/share/doc/packages/xine/README.SuSE"

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Wed Dec 24 01:03:28 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch 24 Dezember 2008 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> $ rpm -qf /usr/share/doc/packages/xine/README.SuSE
> libxine1-1.1.15-44.pm.2

Yes, it's inside libxine1 package and not inside libxine1-codecs.

> The file just says things that are false for the packman package...

The libxine1 package is more or less identical to the version openSUSE
contains. So I can't see, what's wrong here. Ok, I've changed the name
of the package to install to libxine1-codecs for next build.

> and makes a (weak) patch from openSUSE version of Kaffeine

I don't belive the readme file patches anything ;-)

> (https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=messagebox-dvd.dif
>f&package=kaffeine&project=openSUSE%3A11.1) wrongly detect if it can
> play DVDs.

Therefore we do have a uncrippled Kaffeine version at Packman.

> I think the package is comantained, but I thought it made more sense
> to report it here than in Novell bugzilla...

Sorry, but can you repeat, what exactly is the problem.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/