[packman] Packman and Contrib cooperation

Marc Schiffbauer marc at schiffbauer.net
Thu Dec 18 20:17:24 CET 2008

* Pavol Rusnak schrieb am 18.12.08 um 18:02 Uhr:
> Hi Packman folks!

Hi Pavol,

packman is *not* the place for offloading socalled "problematic"
packages.

I am not a packager, I only host the entire site, but to me this
does not sound like a good idea.

Why do you not come to packman and put your packages into our
repository?

I think not to be too tied to Novell is not really a disadvantage
;-)

-Marc
--
| Ein Service von Links2Linux.de:         /  o\   RPMs for SuSE   |