[packman] kde4-subtitlecomposer

Frank nobange at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Dec 1 00:41:42 CET 2008

Hello,

today I tryied to install kde4-subtitlecomposer 0.5.2 on Suse 11.0. Yast
cannot find the package, I tryied with One-Click-Install but it still
cannot install. I installed it finally by downloading to HDD
(http://packman.links2linux.org/package/kde4-subtitlecomposer) and rpm
-i. One-Click-Install added this repository to Yast:

http://packman.mirrors.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/11.0. I looked to this
address with Konqueror and also couldn't find this package. But it is
still possible to find it on your website with the search engine. My
question is: what is going on with the repo for Suse 11.0, it is long
time not up-to-date! Do I have to install every new package from the
website and then manually or you going to fix the repo to contain all
new packages? Anyway thanks for all packages, allthough it's getting
hard to manage all this stuff without Yast.

Cheers
Frank