[packman] support

Kevin Cordia Jr nivekc1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:52:28 CEST 2008

It seems as though your repository is without question the best available
with the most software packages of all. Mandriva linux is really one of the
most user friendly versions of linux available IMO more so than Suse. I use
suse 11.0 and Mandriva 2008.1 and I would reccomend that new users use
Mandriva because it is easy. The drawback however is that Mandriva uses PLF
repositories and they do not have the software many people desire. I do not
have much knowledge about what it takes to create or maintain such a repo as
yours but I was wondering why you do not support mandriva and if maybe some
day you might? thank you for your time.

-Kevin