[packman] gstreamer010-plugins-ugly on 11.0/x86_64 broken?

"Andrés G. Aragoneses" knocte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:54:43 CEST 2008

Toni wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. August 2008 schrieb Andrés G. Aragoneses:
>> Since some weeks ago, I noticed that I can no longer playback mp3.
>> Banshee steps to the next, and Totem plays it without sound. Any ideas
>> on what may be the problem? As I said, this was working for me some
>> weeks ago.
>
> Since weeks ago, the sun is shining or not ...
> What kind of answer did you expect without providing the necessary
> informations ?
>
> what packages are installed ?
> "since weeks ago"  ... when did you change something ? What did you change ?

Sorry but I don't remember if I installed updates from packman, normally
I accept what I see in my package manager. Is there a way to find out?
(Using openSUSE11.0)

The version of plugins-ugly that I have is:
0.10.8-42

The gstreamer packages I have installed (the ones with "i" in the row) are:
http://monoport.com/36895

How can I obtain more information? How can I get a stacktrace from
gstreamer or something?

Thanks,

	Andrés