[packman] Sane-backunds broken for Canon Lide 20 scanner

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri Apr 18 21:48:12 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2008 schrieb Felix-Nicolai Müller:
> Hi,
> the sane-backend version distributed by PM seems to be broken for
> Canon Lide 20 scanners:
> https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=30186&atid=410366&func=de
>tail&aid=303695

Sorry, I haven't build the debian packages. And we do have sane-backend
1.0.19 (not 1.0.17 or 1.0.18) at packman (including all the opensuse
patches). Ok, I should remove the old "sane" package for 10.0 and 10.1,
but even with this packages, I got no reports about this problems.

> http://www.linux-club.de/ftopic83130.html

 (110) Connection timed out

Sorry, I can't access the site at the moment.

Are there any *known* isuse with our package and the Canon Lide 20, or
do you only think, there could be problems?

> Would be nice if the package would be updated to a working version.

My number of scanners are limited, without reported problems, I do not
know about problems which do not depend on my scanner.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/