[packman] Re: [PM] Chickennix 0.07.2 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Fri Apr 11 17:27:10 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, 11. April 2008 schrieb Florian Reichel:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the main developer of chickennix. I saw your package of my project
> and now I want to ask whether I can upload this on sourceforge.net too.
of course you can, but keep in mind that the this is a SuSE-specific package.
I can send you the spec file and you can tweak it for other rpm-based
distributions.
Anotherthing to keep in mind: if people are downloading a single package, they
oftne get struggled to solve the dependencies... if they add the packman
repository to their package-manager setup those dependencies are resolved.

> I'm glad if you can, in near future, port another version of my game
> to .rpm.
give me a short note and I'll look if I can package it too :)

--
have fun
Toni