[packman] gcompris 8.4-0 is missing new soundfiles

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Wed Sep 12 20:26:39 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2007 13:10 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:

> Using YaST to update all packages with the Packman repository tries
> to update gcompris to 8.4-0. However this means that the sound files
> need to be uninstalled because these sound files require gcompris
> 8.3.3. Please provide updates for these soundfiles as well or change
> at least the dependencies.

All packages are updated, also the voices packages and all dependencies
can be solved. We had some problems yesterday, but they where allready
fixed. Maybe your prefered mirror isn't up to date until now.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/