[packman] xvmc with xine

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Sep 3 20:10:48 CEST 2007

Am Montag, 3. September 2007 00:00 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

> On SuSE10.0, I have xine-ui-0.99.5-0.pm.0, libxine1-1.1.8-0.pm.0 and
> libxine1-xvmc-1.1.8-0.pm.0 installed. However, xine --help only shows
> the following video-driver: xv XDirectFB opengl xshm caca none vidix
> vidixfb fb (As does the ui). How do I use xvmc with xine?

xvmc seems te be very tricky. It looks like it has to be compiled
against the implementation that's used to play. I compile the package
against xorg's libXvMC, so it should work with this lib. If you are
using the NVidia implementation, you have to compile against this lib.
I don't know if it's worth...

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/