[packman] [PM] aMule-CVS 20070927 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Oct 21 11:09:49 CEST 2007

Am Samstag, 20. Oktober 2007 schrieb Otto Rodusek (AP-SGP):
> Hi Denis,
>
> So sorry to trouble. I found the amule rpm I require
> (aMule-20070927-0.pm.1.x86_64.rpm) which you packaged, however it
> requires a LOT of additional libs (like libwx** [64bit]) that I can't
> seem to find anywhere. Since you have successfully installed and
> packaged amule would you happen to know where I can find all the
> provides for this package. Much thanks for your help and advice. Rgds.

simply spoken: all those packages are available in the SuSE-repositories
and/or in the packman repository.

Please use your package-manager (YaST, zypper, smart, apt, ...) to install
packages, as the packagemanager will resolve all those dependencies for you.

How to integrate packman repository in your system is described in our FAQ and
also look here:
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_package_repository
http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/index.php?showtopic=21572

have fun