[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv1036 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 8 02:20:56 CET 2007

Hi,

I am trying to find the RPM for Cinelerra for OpenSuse v10.2 but while
the entry appears in the list of versions of Cinelerra on links2linux
the RPM(s) are not available for downloading (the same applies for v10.1
[as I thought I would download the SRC for 10.1 and 'compile' it for 10.2).

I cannot use the RPMs for v10.3 because of dependency problems.

Could you please let me know where I can find the RPM(s) for opensuse
10.2?  Thank you.

Cheers.

--
Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide for the future.