[packman] Packman security policy questions

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sat Nov 3 23:03:09 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 3. November 2007 schrieb Aniruddha:
> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 22:08 +0100, Horst Graffy wrote:
> > and from what do you dream at night ?
> >
> > He man, it's a kind of hobby for us. We invest spare-time.
> >
> > It is ONLY your problem if you use those packages in a "professional"
> > business. Trust us or don't use our packages....
> >
> > And don't try to put YOUR workload (you get payed for your business) on
> > us. YOU wan to sell something to your customers, so it is YOUR job to do
> > this, not ours.
> >
> > have fun
> > Toni
>
> If you don't have anything on-topic to add please don't reply at all.
oh, I forgot: other views than yours are not allowed.

I will nether, nether question again your point of view. It is absolutely
necessary, we must hava a security policy. You are right.

How could we life without one ... and how could we sleep at night without such
a policy. We must inform immediately all our users about this serious
irregularity. Dammned.

And, a second note: don't forbid others to reply or not. OK ?