[packman] Packman security policy questions

Aniruddha mailing_list at orange.nl
Sat Nov 3 08:44:14 CET 2007

I am planning to support openSUSE 10.3 for both companies an home users.
I have found the Packman repository irreplaceable to get openSUSE
working in all it's glory. Thank you for that.

Now on with the more serious questions. My basic question is; I do trust
you guys, but how good are your security policies? Is the original
source checked for signs of malware? What is your policy for security
fixes? Who monitors them? What is the maximum response time if a
vulnerability is discovered? Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

Aniruddha