[packman] [PM] Wengophone 2.1 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:21:44 CEST 2007

Hallo, I've found that the version 2.1.0.pm.1.x86_64.rpm you've compiled for
opensuse 10.2 (64bit) after 30 seconds of call, drop the line silently while
precedent version (wengophone-2.0.99rc2-0.pm.1) doesn't.
This annoying bug seems related to x86_64 architecture and involve also the
binary version distributed by wengophone.

2nd thing I want to tell is that
I've successfully compiled using your src.rpm for opensuse 10.1 architecture
32bit and the client seems to work fine under this distribution.
I've downloaded curl packages sources from FACTORY-10.3 and compiled for 10.1
then I've used the new packages to compile from wengophone.src.rpm under
10.1.
qtwengophone run fine.
Incidentally I've deleted curl spec and source files so I can't send them to
you. I've only my compiled verison of curl. If you want I can send you.

Hope this help developing.
Diego