[packman] 64-bit version of gpac?

Grozdan Nikolov microchip at chello.be
Wed May 30 15:53:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Can you please build a 64-bit version of the gpac package for SUSE 10.2? I
only see a 32-bit one in your repository, and when I try to install it, it
wants to remove ~10 other 64-bit packages and replace them with their 32-bit
versions. I don't want to replace those packages with their 32-bit versions.
I tried compiling latest version of the gpac package myself but it errors out
and I have no idea why (I suspect it has to do something with libjs or maybe
ffmpeg). I'm running a older self-compiled version of gpac now as I really
need MP4Box

Thanks for your time