[packman] [PM] k3b 1.0 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Rainer Hurtado Navarro publio.escipion.el.africano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:24:23 CEST 2007

I had to compile k3b 1.0 but it was unsuccessful because I was asked for
an unsolved dependency: lbmpcdec-devel. As I saw that  you didn't posted
lbmpcdec-devel, I decided to compile lbmpcdec from its sources thinking
that It could be a possible omission. However, lbmpcdec never produced
lbmpcdec-devel. I modified the k3b spec, removing "-devel". k3b compiled
fine, but at the time of packaging the process failed because it didn't
find some lbmpcdec related libraries.
How I get lbmpcdec-devel, if needed?
Also, I had had troubles with "%suse_update_config -f" in some spec
files. Why it could be?

Thank you.
Rainer Hurtado Navarro.