[packman] k3b installed size???

Mathias Homann admin at eregion.de
Wed Mar 14 12:40:34 CET 2007

Am Montag, 12. März 2007 08:50:05 schrieb Rainer Lay:
> Hello Mathias,
>
> as you have seen, this is a debug package. The external debuginfo
> package is not working here, according to the k3b people.

I tried to rebuild k3b-0.99.1.0rc7-100.pm.0.i686.rpm _with_ %debug_package in
the spec file, and it went well without a hitch. the k3b binary is down to
2.3 megabytes in size that way, and tonite i'll be testing if it works as
expected.

what exactly do the k3b people say that is not working with a .debuginfo
package?

bye,
	MH